The rate for personalized coaching for seniors is $28/hour, with a 1-hour minimum.
- A “senior” is a student over 60 years old
- (No, we won’t ask for ID.)
- $28 for up to 1 hour (minimum 1 hour)
- $56 for 1 hour + any portion of a 2nd hour
- $75 for 2 hours + any portion of the 3rd hour
- And … 3 hours plus a few extra minutes is probably enough for one day…
Remember, “coaching” means your hands on your keyboard.
Our normal rate for personalized coaching is $60/hour, with a 1-hour minimum. After the first hour, time is rounded up to the next 30 minutes.
- $ 60 for up to 1 hour
- $ 90 for up to 1-1/2 hours
- $120 for up to 2 hours
(You may want to schedule two 2-hour sessions on consecutive days.)
- $150 for up to 2-1/2 hours
- $180 for up to 3 hours
- $210 for up to 3-1/2 hours
- And … that’s probably enough for one day…
My Senior Computer Coach has a “get along” guarantee. We cannot guarantee that you will learn. But if you don’t think we’re the right teacher for you in the first 10 minutes, then we call it quits right then and you owe nothing. It’s your call, and you don’t have to give a reason. If we continue, then you owe for that 10 minutes plus the rest of the time together.